English Writing

What do I know about essay writing? When one is writing an essay there are many parts that they need to combine to successfully build it. Firstly, they must identify the main topic as well as the supporting topics that will be subject throughout the essay. The topics will then be introduced through the introduction and further explained in the body of the essay. Lastly, the essay must have a conclusion summarizing what was said in the essay and what the takeaway should be. 

My experience with writing has always been good. I am capable of properly executing general writing tasks given whether through academics, work, or just in general life. However, I previously was overseas in China where I learned the language, grammar, and sentence structures. Due to this, my writing ability though still good has waned a bit. For example, sometimes I struggle with run-on or overly wordy sentences or something as simple as the correct usage of a semi colon. From the Foun0100: Fundamentals of Written English, I hope to build back up my writing ability and to even exceed where I was at before. 

 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts