A DAY AT THE THEME PARK

A DAY AT THE THEME PARK
W. Bruce Cameron

W. Bruce Cameron

This illustration is about the awesome experience of going to a theme parks. I myself when I was younger have been to a theme park. I had a blast, so I understand both the fun and struggles of going to a park. Firstly, the speaker brings up the very true statement of how large theme parks and and the fact that they are expensive. That is no lie. 


I found it hilarious the perspective of an adult at a theme park. Long lines and sweating while for a child it’s excitement, annoyance at the line and wonder and admiration of the park. Safe to say ADULTS DO NOT LIKE THEME PARKS! The rides make them uncomfortable, sick and scared. 



Now onto the food! The foot at these parks are definitely expensive and this is a gripe that the speaker has. In fact, the speaker thinks the food is so expensive persons might as well eat their money. When I went to Disney a chicken drumstick was approximately $12. Though huge, it was still a lot just for one chicken drum. 

After eating the theme park cycle continues, back to the rides. Though adults claim not to like it, theme parks create memories that families never forget. The park is a great place for bonding, which is one of the main reasons people go in the first place. This illustration was very amusing as I got to remember my own experience as well as get invite on how my parent maybe felt. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts